Friday, August 22, 2008

walking in da rain...

it is just something very seductive about walking in the rain.. 

woke up early in the morning, it's a very lovely morning.. overhearing abah performing subuh prayers reciting the surah as-sajadah from the next room.. (tp sy tak jemaah sekali.. huhu) then i opened the window to feel the cold morning breeze running through my head.. aaahh.. what a splendid morning.. pastu kalut2 semayang ape semua n bace utusan online.. had quite a laugh reading about or Mr PM going for a ride in the komuter and LRT.. it has been years since the rakyat endure the "tidak puas hati" that he clain the service to be.. now and only now he cares.. hurm.. wonder why.. cheap publicity stunt!

enough of that.. malas nk pikir pasal politik skrang, anything i just keep it to myself nowadays..

speaking of the rain, just now it was raining..(looking out da window... still is) not heavy at all.. just quite right..and i go out to my car to get my keys.. and at first feel like running to it.. but worrying it will cause an earthquake, just quick steps will do.. hehe..

after some step, all of the sudden it felt really good walking in the rain and i stop for a while, look upn the sky and cherish the moment.. i don't know why, but it feel so good..seems to wash all my troubles away.. (lgpon it is hari jumaat, and people say hujan ari jumaat ni ada banyak berkat..)  i remember a quote saying people walking in the rain to hide the tears.. but i'm not in tears ok, just got a troublesome mind..

seriously, my walk to my car have been a slow march after that.. my worries about getting drench is not worrying me at all.. "lame2 kering gak.." i told my self..

hurm..the rain today is my medicine for the day i guess.. maybe you should try it too! 

anyway, although feeling so good right now.. but my work and troubles still there.. so.. gotta work!

0 comments:

Counter